With the start of the new semester at Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences, there are a number of new things to announce in the StartGlocal project.
Focus on Impact
Focus on impact has become an integral part of the start-up scene. Particularly Generation Z is increasingly interested in impact, sustainability and environmental topics. This semester, we focus on these important topics as well and would like to support students, employees and alumni in development of their start-up ideas in these sectors. Therefore, we will not only prioritize impact and sustainability in our events, but also include it in our start-up coaching sessions.
We have also prepared several events on the topics of impact, creativity and start-up spirit for students and employees of Rhine-Waal University:
· Impact Ideas Workshop 19 & 20.04. Together with our coach Marcel Heine, you are going to develop ideas with social or ecological impact into a compelling business model.
· Innovation Sprint -Female Power- 26.04. An interactive workshop, in which you develop solutions for a challenge of a of a regional company and get a chance to win a prize.
· Discover Your Market 03 & 04.05. You are going to learn useful market research skills.
· Coffee & Chat 17.05. In a relaxed atmosphere, students and employees, who are interested in starting a business can exchange ideas with each other and the StartGlocal team.
· Hacks For Your Start-up Marketing 24.05. Tips on how to achieve reach and brand awareness with clever PR, SEO and content marketing without spending huge amounts of money on advertising.
· Impact Start-up Talk with "Save the Grain" 15.06. Impact start-up "Save the Grain," winner of the Enactus World Cup, is going to tell you about its start-up journey and victory in the World Enactus Cup.
More information about the events and registration can be found at our events website.
All events are free of charge and in English language.
New on our website is also our mentor program.
In this program, we would like to connect students of Rhine-Waal University with start-up experts and specialists from various fields.
Over a self-determined period of time, the mentor will support you in developing innovative and sustainable business ideas and in strengthening your start-up mindset.
We would like to thank all our mentors for their expertise and for helping our students.
Would you also like to become a mentor? Then simply get in touch with us!
New Team Member
We are happy to welcome Anna Wolf to our team.
Next to Miriam Disqué, Fabian Biffo, Elisabeth Frey and Jennifer Deckers, she supports us from now on. Anna will mainly work in event management and marketing. It's great to have you on board!
If you would like to learn more about the whole team, please have a look at our team page!
We are looking forward to the new semester with you!