Crash Course Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Become a sciencepreneur!
A workshop only for employees of the HSRW.
This workshop offers you an opportunity to test, how your expertise in teaching and research can lead to innovation and potentially a start-up activitiy. You will get a chance talk to entrepreneurs, get to know design thinking methods and work in a team in order to develop a start-up idea. The workshop covers following topics:
- Rolemodel Talk: Exchange ideas with founders on the topic of entrepreneurship
- Idea generation: Develop solution ideas for a problem
- Prototyping: Make an idea tangible by developing easy prototypes
- Business Model Canvas: flesh out the idea with a value proposition and business model
- Pitch training: Learn, how to convince people about your innovative idea
This is the right course for you if you have no previous knowledge in the field of entrepreneurship and innovation methods or if you want to repeat and deepen your knowledge in these fields. With or without a start-up idea, everybody is welcome.
The number of participants is limited to 15 employees of the HSRW.